Anna Barcus has a background in family business and practices in the areas of business and property transactions.
Ms. Barcus is an associate attorney with Baker Manock & Jensen and is a member of the firm’s business department.
Ms. Barcus was born and raised in Fresno and attended California State University, Fresno. While in law school, she was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Michael Seng at the United States District Court.
Ms. Barcus helped reinstate the Wine Law Society at her school and served on its board for two years. She is trained in mediation and previously interned in the research department at the Fresno County B.F. Sisk Courthouse and for the Fresno County Board of Supervisors. Ms. Barcus is a Traynor Honor Society Recipient, Witkin Award Recipient, and a Maddy Institute Scholar.
Ms. Barcus serves on the Board of Directors of Exceptional Parents Unlimited, Katey’s Kids, and Fresno County Young Lawyers Association.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D. (with distinction, 2015)
- California State University, Fresno, B.A. Political Science with Minor in Philosophy and Certificate in Legal Studies (2011)
- State Bar of California (2015)
United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
Fresno County Women Lawyers