Diane E. Coderniz
Diane Coderniz has a background in dairy farming and specializes in agribusiness, business litigation, reclamation and water law, and employment law.
Diane Coderniz is an associate at Baker Manock & Jensen. Diane grew up on a dairy and farm in Dos Palos, California. She attended California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo where she competed on the Dairy Cattle Judging Team. During law school, Diane competed on the Mock Trial Team for two years and was a research assistant for the Global Legal Studies Department under Professor Gretchen Franz. Diane previously interned for the California Milk Advisory Board and the California State Lands Commission. Her practice areas include agribusiness, civil litigation, water law, and employment law. She is a Traynor Honor Society Recipient, Barrister of the Year at McGeorge School of Law, and a Cal Poly Scholar. Ms. Coderniz is a 2013 Discussion Meet Winner of the California Farm Bureau Young Farmers and Ranchers, and holds board memberships on the Philanthropy Inspired by the Needs of the Community (PINC), Fresno County Young Lawyers Association, and the Cal Poly Alumni Association.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2011)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (B.S., Dairy Science, cum laude, 2007)
- State of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Publications and Achievements
- 2016 and 2017 Northern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
- 2013 California Farm Bureau, Young Farmers & Ranchers, Discussion Meet Winner
- Contributing Editor and Author – Answersforemployers.com
- Contributing Editor and Author – Litigationanswers.com