Anna Barcus Allen
Anna Barcus Allen has a background in family business and practices in the areas of business and property transactions.
Anna is an associate attorney with Baker Manock & Jensen and is a member of the firm’s business department.
Anna was born and raised in Fresno and attended California State University, Fresno. While in law school, she was a Judicial Extern for the Honorable Magistrate Judge Michael Seng at the United States District Court.
Anna helped reinstate the Wine Law Society at her school and served on its board for two years. She is trained in mediation and previously interned in the research department at the Fresno County B.F. Sisk Courthouse and for the Fresno County Board of Supervisors. Anna is a Traynor Honor Society Recipient, Witkin Award Recipient, and a Maddy Institute Scholar.
Anna serves as a Director and President-Elect of Fresno County Young Lawyers Association, Director and Vice President of Katey’s Kids, and Director of Exceptional Parents Unlimited. Anna has also been named a Rising Star by Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine in 2018.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D. (with distinction, 2015)
- California State University, Fresno, B.A. Political Science with Minor in Philosophy and Certificate in Legal Studies (2011)
- State Bar of California (2015)
United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Publications and Achievements
- 2018 Northern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
- Contributing Editor and Author – Answersforemployers.com