Diane E. Coderniz
Diane Coderniz has a background in dairy farming and specializes in agribusiness, business litigation, reclamation and water law, and employment law.
Diane Coderniz is a Shareholder at Baker Manock & Jensen. Diane specializes in agribusiness and civil litigation, and she chairs the firm's employment law practice group. She has successfully defended numerous Central Valley businesses in business litigation and employment matters throughout her tenure at BMJ. Diane grew up on a dairy and farm in Dos Palos, California, where her passion for agriculture is rooted. She attended California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo where she competed on the Dairy Cattle Judging Team. Diane attended McGeorge School of Law, competing on the Mock Trial Team for two years and acting as a research assistant for the Global Legal Studies Department under Professor Gretchen Franz. She is a Traynor Honor Society Recipient, Barrister of the Year at McGeorge School of Law, and a Cal Poly Scholar. Diane previously interned for the California Milk Advisory Board and the California State Lands Commission. Diane was the 2013 Discussion Meet Winner of the California Farm Bureau Young Farmers and Ranchers. Currently, she holds board positions for Philanthropy Inspired by the Needs of the Community (PINC) and the Corporation Board for the Epsilon Omega Chapter of Sigma Kappa,. Diane is the past chair of the Fresno County Bar Association Ag Law Section, and past board member for the Fresno County Young Lawyers Association. She is also a member of Fresno County Women Lawyers. Diane has been named as Rising Star by Northern California Super Lawyer Magazine from 2016-2018.
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (J.D., with distinction, 2011)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (B.S., Dairy Science, cum laude, 2007)
- State of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Publications and Achievements
- 2016 and 2017 Northern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars
- 2013 California Farm Bureau, Young Farmers & Ranchers, Discussion Meet Winner
- Contributing Editor and Author – Answersforemployers.com
- Contributing Editor and Author – Litigationanswers.com