John H. Baker, (Retired)
John Baker (retired) has over 55 years experience in dispute resolution and mediation, business litigation, health care law, personal injury and professional liability.
Mr. Baker, who recently retired, was Of Counsel to the firm and practiced law for over 55 years. Mr. Baker was a civil trial lawyer with extensive experience in professional liability defense and business and commercial litigation. He is a Fellow of the AmericanCollege of Trial Lawyers, an Advocate in the American Board of Trial Advocates, a member of the Association of Defense Counsel, and the California Medical Legal Committee. Mr. Baker is also a member of the Bar Associations of Fresno County (President, 1970), Los AngelesCounty, the California and the American Bar Associations (Senior Lawyer Division).
- Hastings College of the Law, University of California (J.D., Order of the Coif, 1955)
- California State University, Fresno (A.B., 1952)
- State Bar of California (1955)
- U.S. District Court (Northern District)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Ninth Circuit)
- U.S. Supreme Court