Loren J. Harlow
Loren J. Harlow has over 40 years experience in the areas of water quality, environmental, administrative, and regulatory law.
Mr. Harlow is Of Counsel to the firm with extensive experience in environmental, natural resources, and water law. His practice areas include permitting, compliance, and closure of facilities regulated by state and federal laws addressing clean water and hazardous waste with an emphasis on complex water quality issues.
Mr. Harlow’s representative clients include publicly owned waste water facilities, food processors, cheese manufacturers, dairies, irrigation districts, harbor districts, agricultural chemical suppliers, landfill operators, power generators, industrial, and other commercial facilities.
Mr. Harlow was Assistant Executive Officer of the California Regional Water Quality Control Board in Fresno where he oversaw enforcement of the federal Clean Water Act and the California Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act in a nine-county region extending from Stanislaus County to Kern County. He is a licensed California Professional Civil Engineer, and former adjunct faculty member of California State University, Fresno.
- Purdue University School of Civil Engineering (B.S. C.E. 1970, M.S. 1971)
- San Joaquin College of Law (J.D. 1982)
- Member State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- American Society of Civil Engineers (Life Member)
- American Bar Association
- California Professional Engineer (Civil)