Peter G. Fashing
Mr. Fashing practices in the area of business and civil litigation.
He has represented clients in a wide variety of litigation matters involving partnership and shareholder disputes, partnership dissolutions, shareholder buyouts, real property transactions and disputes, commercial transactions, contractual breaches, premises liability and general tort liability. Mr. Fashing has represented clients in appellate matters pending before the Fifth District Court of Appeal of California and the United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit. He is an adjunct faculty member of the San Joaquin College of Law and currently serves as a Director on the Board of Directors for the Fresno Philharmonic. Mr. Fashing has previously served as a judicial arbitrator for the Fresno County Superior Court and was formerly a member of the steering committee of the appellate section of the Fresno County Bar Association. Mr. Fashing received the 2014 Champion of Justice Attorney Award from Central California Legal Service, Inc. for his pro bono services to the community.
- University of Montana (J.D., with honors, 1997)
- Pepperdine University (B.S., cum laude, 1994)
- State Bar of California, 1998
- State Bar of Colorado, 2007 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2002