Peter N. Zeitler
Peter Zeitler practices in the areas of health care, commercial finance, corporate law and real estate, with an emphasis on transactional matters.
Mr. Zeitler’s legal career began with Jones Day where he worked in the Dallas and Cleveland offices. He then joined Bingham McCutcheon in San Francisco, before moving to Fresno in 1989.
Mr. Zeitler practices in the areas of health care, commercial finance, corporate law and real estate, with an emphasis on transactional matters. He assists clients with their legal, regulatory, strategic, and operational needs. His expertise includes business entity planning and formation, mergers and acquisitions, commercial and real estate lending, real estate acquisitions, troubled debt restructure, tax-exempt bond finance, business restructure, and general business transactions. In the health care arena his representations include individual providers, medical groups, hospitals, healthcare districts, and other healthcare and ancillary service providers.
Mr. Zeitler is active in the local county bar, where he has served as the chairman of the Central Valley Real Property Roundtable, the Fresno County Bar Association Real Property Law Section, and the Fresno County Bar Association Business Law Section.
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, J.D. (Cum Laude, 1982)
- Order of the Coif, Michigan Law Review
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, M.A. Human Genetics (1977)
- Albion College, Albion, Michigan, B.A. (1976)
- State of California
- State of Ohio
- State of Texas
- American Health Lawyers Association
- California Society for Health Care Attorneys
- American Bar Association Health Law, Business Law, and Real Estate Sections
- The State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association