Baker Manock & Jensen's Summer Associate program is our primary tool for hiring new associates.
We recruit our 2L's during on-campus interviews at top California Schools, including:
- Loyola Law School
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- University of California, Davis School of Law
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- University of Southern California School of Law
In addition, all resumes received via Resume Collect or sent directly to the Human Resource Manager or Hiring Partner are reviewed.
During the summer, you will receive meaningful and substantive assignments from a diverse range of practice groups and receive constructive feedback and mentorship from attorneys who are experts in their respective fields. Summer Associates have opportunities to attend hearings, depositions, and client meetings, and will be asked to make contributions to ongoing cases.
We realize that life is not all work. We want you to get to know us on a social level, too. We provide a balanced mix of social gatherings which may include:
- Our annual golf tournament
- A bowling night
- A camping trip
- A white water river rafting expedition
- Our annual battle of the sexes event
- The firm's annual summer picnic
- Weekly attorney lunches
- Dinner at the homes of our attorneys
There is no shortage of opportunities to get to know us, the other summer clerks, our city and surrounding areas.
Baker Manock & Jensen is a member of the National Association for Legal Career Professionals and complies with all NALP guidelines.